Saturday, December 14, 2013

December deadlines

Ugh, deadlines. Am I right?

I feel like December is supposed to be all festive, but it's always filled with so many deadlines. I mean, Christmas/holidays - you have to make sure everything is all ready - bought, wrapped, and pretty. Plus if you're in school or have family members in school, there's often finals and end of semester stuff.

Add in family, food, and festivities, plus about a million parties, and it's a crazy month. Plus, I'm a lawyer and there are always people who want to deal with tax stuff before the end of the year.

I feel a little crazed this time of year. Don't even talk to me about adding in the possibility of writing deadlines.

So, are you all going crazy with deadlines or are you loving all the fun times?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Just don't be a dick. Or we'll hunt you down.

Our Theme Song