Sunday, January 19, 2014

Happy Birthday Seleste!

Come, my minions! Join us for a ritual sacrifice in honor of the birth of Seleste deLaney!



An irreplaceable member of the ELEW and supporter of evil in general, our Blasphemous Dispensator of Expenditures is one of the hardest workers I know, juggling being an evil mother with being an evil writer and somehow not completely destroying the world in the process. In the time you've taken to read this post, she's probably written more words than you will in the entire year, and looked fabulous while doing it.

And so to celebrate this day, we did what all evil organizations do and kidnapped someone. Just for you, Seleste.

He's in the dungeon with a set of floggers. Enjoy.



1 comment:

  1. LOL I was at a convention the weekend of my b-day and totally missed this! <3 Thank you so much. I hope Renner didn't starve while I was dealing with other drama. *runs off to basement dungeon*

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! Just don't be a dick. Or we'll hunt you down.

Our Theme Song