Friday, September 20, 2013

Home is where your butt-print is

I've been travelling a lot lately. For a variety of reasons, but in short, it means that I'm not spending much time at home these days. And while I'm enjoying the various places I've been, I'm starting to get a little homesick... there's just something about sitting on your couch, ignoring your chores that makes you feel like you're home.

They say home is where the heart is, but for me, I think it's more home is where my butt has left an impression on the sofa.

Uh, yeah. I'm not going for deep or insightful posting today :)

I'm headed off to the airport again shortly, and I'm trying to decide if I should bring my computer so I could try and squeeze in some writing. I mean, I know I should, but I'm also pretty sure that this weekend is going to be plenty busy (we're celebrating my brother's birthday in Vegas), so i'm not sure it's worth the hassle and weight.

Still, I often find that it's easier to write on vacation so maybe I can squeeze in some words.

What do you guys think? Travel with the laptop, or no?

Also, what makes you call a place home?  For me, despite the butt-print theory posited above, it's where I can snuggle with my husband and our pets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Just don't be a dick. Or we'll hunt you down.

Our Theme Song