Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Feeling Too Evil to Blog

Happy Anniversary, Evil League of Evil Writers!

I'd love to join the celebration whole-heartedly, but I'm sick and going through a bunch of madness right now. So, instead of getting all woe-is-me, I'm going to share some evil from another source. My friend Greg Crafts is a playwright and actor and all sorts of entertainment awesome out in LA. This is from his first musical, Super Sidekick. I was lucky enough to read a draft of this in its early stages. It's a ton of fun, and if you ever get the chance to pop by Theatre Unleashed in Los Angeles for this show or any other, make sure you tell him I said "Hi!"

For now... I give you Slurm's Soliloquy ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Just don't be a dick. Or we'll hunt you down.

Our Theme Song