Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Holiday Wishes

On the first day of (pickyourholidayofchoicefolks) my evil minions brought to me....

An movie deal with options on the series!

On the second day of (werejustgonnagowithChristmasforthesakeoftheverse) my evil minions brought to me...

Two partial requests and and  movie deal with options on the series!

On the third day of Christmas (pleasedontbeoffendedIlikethemall) my evil minions brought to me...

Three contract offers, two partial requests and a movie deal with options on the series!

On the fourth day of (youcanjustsingwhateveryoulike) my evil minions brought to me...

Four fans a writing, three contract offers two partial requests and a movie deal with options on the series!

On the fifth day of ________________________ my evil minions brought to me...

FIVE ACTION FIGURES!!!

four fans a writing, three contract offers two partial requests and a movie deal with options on the series!

lalalalalala

Six glowing reviews
FIVE ACTION FIGURES
four fans a'writing
three contract offers
two partial requests
and a movie deal with options on the series

lalalalala....lets sum up.

TWELVE (heheheh) foreign translations
Eleven dancing ponies (howdidtheygetinhere?)
Ten thousand hits on youtube
Nine audio versions
Eight editors editing (likewhatelsewouldtheydo?)
Seven scifi conventions (woot)
Six glowing reviews
FIVE ACTION FIGURES (dammit)
Four fans a'writing
Three contract offers
Two partial requests
and a movie deal with options on the series


HAPPY EVIL HOLIDAY OF YOUR SELECTION

Pass the eggnog
~Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Just don't be a dick. Or we'll hunt you down.

Our Theme Song