Sunday, February 2, 2014

What day is it?

Ha. Oops. Totally didn't realize that Friday had come and gone. Guess that's the advantage of vacation!

It does remind me of something that's been bothering me lately, though. Keeping promises. Being on time. I've had at least three different instances recently in the publishing world where people have just plain forgotten that they were supposed to do something and left me hanging.

I mean, I get being busy and distracted (heck, I'm writing my blog post two days late), but these people forgot for MONTHS. That's no way to run a business or your life.

I'm a very punctual person and it pisses me off when people run late. It REALLY bugs me when I run late. But when people just blindly forget an obligation for months at a time? That's not just being late, that's being disrespectful and hurtful.

So, in short, from the person who is a little late with this post, try to respect others and be on time. And if you have business obligations, keep a freaking to do list of things that need doing so you don't leave poor people like me hanging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Just don't be a dick. Or we'll hunt you down.

Our Theme Song