Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving

I know some of you are Canadians, but for the Americans in the crowd, we're still recovering from the feast of Thanksgiving. We had a great one - lots of friends and family and delicious food :)

So, in the spirit of still being in a tryptophan induced coma, my evil side is still snoozing away, I'm thinking I'll just list some things I'm thankful for. Join in in the comments.

Friends: I'm thankful for my friends (including the lovely ladies of the ELEW) who build you up when you need support and cheer you on when you're doing well.

Books: Whether reading or writing them, books make my life a million times better.

Fuzzy critters: We have two dogs and three cats (and would have more if my husband hadn't cut me off), but they never fail to make me smile. I mean, even when they're puking at 4:30 am, but they turn cute just in time to save their fuzzy lives  :)

The Internet: Yay, internet. I don't think I really need to explain this one!

There's plenty more, but I don't want to bore you. What about you guys?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment! Just don't be a dick. Or we'll hunt you down.

Our Theme Song